Thought Designers have the knowledge and skills to know what types of thinking and communication will systematically achieve goals.
Now you can easily learn online how to be a Thought Designer!
This is how thought designing started. Over 40 years ago in high school, Steve Boyley wrote a poem.
“Look to the day when we shall see, mankind living in perfect harmony.
A world united where all belong, there are no weak only strong.
The hunger for power sufficiently fed, tears of sorrow are no longer shed.
The hearts of man together will bind, beating in unison to the rhythms of your mind.”
—- Steve Boyley 1978.
Next, at the School of Hard Knocks and Practical Experience, Steve spent 20 years learning and testing thought designs to find out what works and what doesn’t. Since then, he’s spent another 20 years providing private sessions and teaching international seminars.
Each year, people from all over the world have come to Steve for training on NLP, Advanced Communication Skills, Personal Change, Persuasion and Hypnotherapy. The training courses were 8 days long and held at a location in Canada, Europe, The Middle East or Asia. Most students had to fly in, spending about $6000 in all to get Steve’s training.
They loved it, but it could be even better!
- Many of the students were there to get solutions for their specific needs.
- Being able to focus on your needs first, would be better.
- Nested loops in the training spread each topic throughout the training. Reviewing a single topic would require watching a recording of the entire training.
- Being able to refresh your memory or improve your understanding by replaying individual topics, would be better.
- There was never a satisfactory identity for people with these skills. Communication Skills Specialist or even Expert was OK on a resume, but use them or Hypnotherapist, Hypnotist, Neurolinguistic Programmer and NLPer, in a social interaction and people look at you sideways.
- An identity that’s less about analysing and more about helping, would be better.
- Many people waited a long time, sometimes years, to afford the cost.
- Having these skills sooner, would be better.
After years of searching for the right system, one was created!
Improvements to learning management systems, make it possible to provide you with Steve’s training like never before.
- It’s online so you don’t have to wait!
- This eliminates the huge expense of needing to be in a specific place at a specific time for training.
- Designed for your phone, tablet or computer.
- Can switch back and forth from one device to the other.
- Lesson topics are presented in our recommended order.
- Or, choose whatever order you want.
- Review topics as many times as you want.
- Easy to stop and continue later.
- Course resume button on your Dashboard.
- Overall course progress and tasks you’ve completed.
- You know exactly where you were and where to continue.
- The training can be made even more effective than before!
A new identity that makes a lot more sense.
We are Thought Designers.
A thought designer is free of past limitations and able to achieve what they once thought was impossible.
+ Thought designers know how to use their thoughts to create change.
+ Thought designers never give up, they are unstoppable.
+ Thought designers never make excuses and are never shackled by limitations.
+ A thought designer creates value in their life and the lives of others.
Some people say that what thought designers are doing is impossible… yet it’s happening every single day.
Define their own reality.
Create their own thoughts.
Build their own experience.
Change the future.
Thought designers are motivated knowing that they are just one thought away.
“Powerful, Fun, Life Changing, Practical, Rejuvenating.“
Highly acclaimed by customers in over 30 countries.
See 94 reviews of Steve Boyley’s training