Thinking skills for change define, create, build and change thinking to systematically achieve goals.
This course teaches the thinking skills for change in an easy to learn format. It allows participants to review the lesson topics and practice exercises as many times as required to create useful skills.
Total 6 hours, 6 lessons covering 65 topics.
How to get control of thoughts, experiences, goals and future. Plus extra bonus tools to make it even easier!
Overview: Why does this matter?
These are the cognitive and behavioural tools for change that a well trained “business consultant”, “therapist”, “hypnotherapist”, “NLP coach” or “life coach”, will use with their clients.
- Define the desired outcome.
- Get control of thoughts and actions.
- Move past limitations.
- Plan the future.
- Use a system of daily action that makes it happen!
How to manage thoughts, goals and time. Thought Designers use multi-context solutions to support the drive for sustainable growth, achievement and happiness.
Extra bonus tools included with the Thought Designer Masterclass provide:
- Further insight into the thinking process.
- Strategies to create confidence.
- Step by step plan tor creating change.
- Powerful review tools.
This Training will equip participants with the knowledge, competencies and behavioural skills required to support the future they want and contribute significantly to creating an enjoyable state of mind at all times.
Objective: How can I use this?
Creating Change For A Change.
Everybody has goals. Creating change for a change, is the process of making them happen. How to think, what to do and the tools to do it with. Use thought processes that design and achieve goals. In this class you will begin applying what you learn to your current goals.
10 Topics cover everything you need to do.
- Creating Change For a Change
- State of Mind
- Words That Affect Goals
- Create Goals
- Mental Overload
- New Behaviour
- Program Your Mind
- Action Plan for Creating Change
Expand Thinking – Find Solutions
Expand thinking to include more reality. Expanding people’s thinking leads to more options and better choices. The answers people don’t have, are outside of their current thinking.
Excellence comes from many choices and wisdom from considering many perspectives. We all know thinking outside the box finds solutions. Now you get to learn how to do it!
4 Topics teach you how.
- Expand Your Thinking
- Categories Of Thinking
- Debriefing & Review
Mind Control Is Easier Than You Think (Bonus)
Mind control is happening to all of us. Others seek to mind control us and we seek greater control over our own minds. The more control you have over your mind, the less control others have over you. Learn to effectively manage your thoughts, beliefs, focus and action. Understand and use thought processes that affect your state of mind.
13 Topics teach you how to do this.
- Mind Control
- Perception is MAP
- Pattern Interrupts
- Mind Control Process
- Visual Channel
- Audio Channel
- Sensation, Smell and Taste
- Internal Communication
- External Communication
- Time Machine
- Accessing States of Mind
- Confidence – EXTRA BONUS
- Action Plan for Mind Control
Thoughts have a huge impact. People say “It’s the thought that counts.”, and they are right! Now take that one step further, and the qualities of that thought are the difference that makes a difference. Move past thoughts that are limiting you or holding you back. i.e. Anxiety, fears, phobias, limiting beliefs and “negative” past experiences.
14 Topics lead your thinking about thinking.
- Changing Thoughts
- Thought Locations
- Media Mimics Thoughts
- Analog, Digital and Time Qualities
- Point of View
- Change Thought Impact
- Thought Details
- Change Limiting Beliefs
- Change Phobic Response
- Targeting Your Goal
- Change A Feeling
- Problem Solution Time
- Action Plan for Changing Thoughts
Conditioning responses makes it easy to repeat the response. Conditioning is easily recognized when it’s being used to condition an animal. It’s not as obvious when conditioning is being used on people, because it can work so fast!
10 Topics cover everything you need to know.
- Conditioned Responses
- Existing Conditioning
- Deliberate Conditioning
- Overt, Covert and Subliminal Conditioning
- Stacking Conditioned Behaviour
- Chaining Conditioned Behaviour
- Cancel Previous Conditioning
- Metaphoric Controls
- Action Plan for Conditioning
Time For Time
Time to go over time. Past is left behind time to do what’s right in future. Get a physical experience of mind time and use it to access your resourcefulness, heal your past and design an exquisite future.
7 Topics and all the time you need.
- Experiencing Time
- Associated and Disassociated Time
- Healing Past
- Past Time
- Future Time
- Action Plan for Time
Goal Tracker System (Bonus)
Understand the change process and how to use it. A practical step by step plan for change, that records, organises and tracks what you must do and when you must do it. Learn how to find the time you need to achieve your goals. Determine the skills and resources required to achieve your goals. Learn how to apply each step to your goals. Use simple and reliable task management to get things done!
12 Topics are your guide to achieving goals.
- Goal Tracker
- The Change Process
- Know Where You Are
- Plan The Work
- Reverse Engineer Plan
- Decide Your Path
- Work The Plan
- Repeating Tasks
- Goal Reviews
- Free Tools
- Action Plan for Tracking Goals
Trainer: Who is Steve Boyley, JAFS.?
Steve Boyley is an expert on personal development.
Internationally acclaimed executive trainer and coach for advanced communication skills, leadership, management, sales, persuasion and personal change.
Training and certification of Master Neuro-Linguistic Programmers and Hypnotherapists since 1999.
Customers from more than 30 countries love Steve’s training.
See 94 reviews of Steve Boyley’s training.
“I highly recommend Steve Boyley.”
Dr. Richard Bandler. Creator of NLP & DHE.
“Steve’s in touch with what NLP really is”
John La Valle. President of the society of NLP.
“So easy to pick the topics that were most important to me right away. Got my goals focused and on track. Got way more than my money’s worth and haven’t even explored the other topics yet.” — Frank Zamora. Canada.
“This course is a comprehensive road-map to providing context free coaching for clients. It’s reusable, the client can use many different contexts for each topic. Good thinking process is applied to achieve any goal.” — Sophie Hamilton. USA.
“Brilliant! Does exactly as advertised, excellent skills to help me create the changes I want. Every day I see steps being done to achieve my goals. It feels good. Thanks.” — Donald Andrews. USA.
Designed for: Will my family, friends and coworkers also like this?
- This course is appropriate for everyone and can be used for personal and business situations.
- This course has NO SWEARING and is suitable for all audiences.
- This course will be of special interest to people with a desire to understand how people think and how to use that for practical achievement and self-mastery.
Training Methodology: What will I have to do?
Why wait? You can take this online training now and get these skills sooner rather than later! Start now and in future you will be confidently using new skills!
- It’s online! Learn and review when it’s a good time for you!
- Designed for your phone, tablet or computer.
- Can switch back and forth from one device to the other.
- Total 6 hours, 6 lessons covering 65 topics.
- Presented in 6 lessons.
- 30 to 60 min. tasks at the end of each lesson help you activate what you have learned.
- Overall time is 9 to 12 hours including instruction and tasks. One and a half to two hours per lesson.
- We recommend you take a few days between lessons to learn, review and use what you learned.
- Lesson topics are presented in our recommended order.
- Or, choose whatever order you want.
- Review topics as many times as you want.
- Easy to stop and continue later.
- Course resume button on your Dashboard.
- Overall course progress and tasks you’ve completed.
- You know exactly where you were and where to continue.
- BONUS – Change Process Notes to print or view on your device.
- NO NOTE TAKING REQUIRED, we provide the notes for you.
- Available for download at the end of each lesson.
- Quick review at your fingertips.
- BONUS: Thought Designer Attitude images
- For mobile and desktop devices.
- Keep the attitude reminder in front of your mind everyday!
- Advanced Communication Skills, “Thought Designer” certificate.
- Awarded on completion.
- Review all Masterclass topics as many times as you like for as long as this website exists.
Cost: How much is this course?
Thinking Skills for Change, Thought Designer Masterclass + Bonuses.
Define, create, build and change thinking to systematically achieve goals.
How much has not knowing how to use these skills, cost you? One decision, can alter your destiny.
Price: USD $150
SALE: USD $ 75.
- “Take This Course” button will take you to the payment page.
- After payment,
- You will be automatically logged into your new, or existing, Thought-designers account.
- Your Thought Designers dashboard page displays all your courses.
- New accounts will receive e-mail info for account login and set password.
- (If you don’t see the email, Check your Spam folder and mark it NOT spam.)
- You will receive e-mail confirmation of purchase.
- You can begin the course whenever you want.