12 videos, total 35 minutes, 1 lesson covering 11 topics.
How To Use The Change Process To Track And Achieve Your Goals.
Overview: Why does this matter?
Many people have difficulty achieving goals due to fragmented knowledge of the change process and how to track their goals through it. Thought Designers use a systematic and scalable approach to evaluating, tracking and achieving goals.
The Goal Tracker Training will equip you with the knowledge, skills and behavioural competencies required to systematically achieve goals and contribute significantly to your success.
Objective: How can I use this?
- Understand the change process and how to use it.
- Learn how to find the time you need to achieve your goals.
- Determine the skills and resources required to achieve your goals.
- Learn how to apply each step to your goals.
- Use simple and reliable task management to get things done!
Trainer: Who is Steve Boyley, JAFS.?
Steve Boyley is an expert on personal development. He is an internationally acclaimed executive trainer and coach for advanced communication skills, leadership, management, sales, persuasion and personal change.
Customers from more than 30 countries love Steve’s training.
See 94 reviews of Steve Boyley’s training.
Designed for: Will my family, friends and coworkers also like this?
- This course is appropriate for everyone and can be used for personal and business situations.
- This course has NO SWEARING and is suitable for all audiences.
- This course will be of special interest to people with a desire to understand change and how to use it for practical achievement and self-mastery.
Training Methodology: What will I have to do?
- It’s online! Learn and review when it’s a good time for you!
- 12 videos, 35 minutes, 1 lesson covering 11 topics.
- Tasks at the end of the lesson activate what you have learned.
- Lesson topic videos play automatically, from topic to topic the first time.
- Pause, rewind or replay any topic videos you’ve watched.
- Easy to stop and continue later (like Netflix).
- Course resume button on your Dashboard.
- Overall course progress and tasks you’ve completed.
- You know exactly where you were and where to continue.
- Review all videos as many times as you like for 6 months!