46 videos, total 3 hours, 4 lessons covering 41 topics.
How to get control of your thoughts, experiences, goals and future.
Many people have difficulty with some aspect of their personal or professional lives due to fragmented knowledge of how to manage their thoughts, goals and time. Thought Designers use multi-context solutions to support the drive for sustainable growth, achievement and happiness.
The Thought Designer Masterclass will equip you with the knowledge, skills and behavioural competencies required to support the future you want and contribute significantly to creating an enjoyable state of mind at all times.
- Learn to effectively manage your thoughts, beliefs, focus and action.
- Move past thoughts that are limiting you or holding you back.
- Anxiety, fears, phobias, limiting beliefs and “negative” past experiences.
- Understand and use thought processes that affect your state of mind.
- Use thought processes that design and achieve goals.
- This course is appropriate for everyone and can be used for personal and business situations.
- This course has NO SWEARING and is suitable for all audiences.
- This course will be of special interest to people with a desire to understand their mind and how to use it for practical achievement and self-mastery.
- It’s online! Learn and review when it’s a good time for you!
- 46 videos, total 3 hours, 4 lessons covering 41 topics.
- Presented in 4 lessons over 3 weeks.
- Tasks at the end of each lesson activate what you have learned.
- Seven days to learn, review and use what you learned, before the next lesson becomes available.
- Lesson topic videos play automatically, from topic to topic the first time.
- Pause, rewind or replay any topic videos you’ve watched.
- Easy to stop and continue later (like Netflix).
- Course resume button on your Dashboard.
- Overall course progress and tasks you’ve completed.
- You know exactly where you were and where to continue.
- Review all Masterclass videos as many times as you like for 6 months!
To see all topics for each lesson, click “Expand All”.